Saturday, August 13, 2016

Automatic photo storage ANYWHERE?!

Okay so I have not ever installed any photo syncing backup thing app to my Android at all--no Google Photos, QuickPic, anything like that. I NEED to know if Android (on Galaxy S6), from a factory start, would back up photos anywhere online--for example, my old Microsoft Nokia Lumia would automatically sync photos to my OneDrive account. Because last night I was doing something with Android File Transfer, trying to make new albums, and I bloody deleted the DCIM folder--EVERY SINGLE CAMERA-APP PHOTO I HAVE EVER TAKEN IS GONE, INCLUDING MY SCREEN SHOTS.

Please someone tell me there's a storage place for them somewhere or how to access them?!?! I lost entire memories, my list of places I was going to see in London, I'm really trying hard not to freak out here thx!!!

>>ANDROID IS NOT ROOTED--i do not know HOW TO ROOT>>I HAVE A MAC OS (Yodot does not work on Mac)


Source: Automatic photo storage ANYWHERE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment